The avaPLMinterface extends the integrated OSLC interface between Polarion and Team center.
Documents can be created and checked in Polarion and then uploaded as a PDF to Teamcenter and officially released. For this step you do not have to open Teamcenter separately anymore; rather, you can perform the action directly in Polarion.
The integrated solution eliminates redundant activities and manual upload of PDFs, allowing you to release and archive documents faster.
- Create Teamcenter documents from within Polarion
(no need to open Team center)
- Automatic creation of OSLC links between Polarion LiveDocs and new/updated Teamcenter documents
- Synchronization of the workflow between Polarion LiveDocs and Teamcenter documents
- Automatic creation of PDF files and upload to Team enter
- Creation of new versions of Teamcenter documents from within Polarion
- Standalone Polarion Extension: Easy setup of individual workflows for Polarion LiveDocs and Teamcenter
avasis solutions offers its own best practice configuration packages based on the technical expertise of the avasis team and the wide range of experience in various projects.