The product development processes in these industries are diverse. Engineer-to-order (ETO) up to MTS (Make-to-Stock) methods are necessary and applied. Machinery/equipment and plant manufacturers are facing a number of different challenges:
- Different disciplines in product development (mechanics, electrics, electronics, software)
- regulatory requirements
- increasing tendency to customized products and many more.
These challenges preoccupy our customers every day. Therefore, the avasis team of experts focuses on the development and implementation of digital solutions for processes and documents that meet the specific requirements of mechatronics, regulations, standards, and customer needs.
We support the stakeholders of these industries in the introduction and optimization of specialized software solutions for the core topics – requirements management, product development, manufacturing preparation, digital assembly instructions, virtual commissioning, customer documentation, and other processes.
Machinery, equipment, and systems manufacturers benefit in the long term from our best practice experience and our expertise in the following areas:
- Development of mechatronic products and preparation of technical documentation
- Implementation of regulatory requirements with a focus on Europe (CE)
- Efficient implementation of standards and guidelines
- Extensive knowledge of the software platforms Teamcenter and Polarion and their configuration as well as the design and development solution NX
- Agile project management
Together with our collaboration partners and customers, we have developed inspiring solutions in recent years. These help you work more efficiently and enable you to use your capacities for the development of products.
By developing our own best practice solutions we want to make a sustainable contribution on three levels – added value for you as a customer, benefits for your customers (faster, better, cheaper), and support for manufacturers of mechatronic products.