We are looking forward to your inquiry!
Duration: 1 day or by agreement
Target group: CAD designers, key users
Create cabling, cable harnesses, or tubing from flexible cable elements in NX to plan cable routing, reserve installation space, include connection data from E-CAD, calculate cable cross-sections, and prepare nail board drawings.
- Overview of user interface, basic terms, preset configurations
- Create installation space reservations for cables with spline paths and oversized dimensions
- Create and use connectors and holders
- Use structure with working environment
- Control slack and length
- Create connections
- Measure, label, and check collisions
- Create cable protection elements
- Work with connection logic
Prerequisites: NX Basis